Saturday, October 22, 2011

KJ celebrates ITAD by....


having lunch with my husband at a local Japanese Restaurant where I’ve had my temari balls on display in the past.  The owner is from Edo and loves my temari.  Then, I will put on my favorite music and spend the balance of the day totally immersing myself into stitching temari and reveling in the experience.  

Due to health issues, I haven’t stitched for 4 years, and being able to do so again just thrills me beyond measure.  I can’t change the world, but if I can make just 1 person smile when they see a temari ball, I was able to give them an instant of unexpected happiness.  

Temari lets me bring a little bit of beauty into my corner of the world that I can share with others.

KJ Wilson




Have an AWESOME day KJ and thanks for sharing! Eat a prawn gyoza for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment