Sunday, October 23, 2011

In Fremantle celebrating ITAD by....

Shirley sent me this note about her ITAD activity.


As you noted we have had a cool cloudy day and I wanted to make temari outside also, but made a pact with myself. If I planted out all the pots that have been waiting for such a time as this with showers forecast   for several days, then I could spend the remainder of the day finishing off the HHG path that I have been working on. It has been done. I have had a thorough wash, (no dirty hands on my temari!) and I am about to sit down and enjoy playing with the threads. I am ready for a rest!!

Cool, love the colours you chose to use on these ones! Perhaps you also have some future temari inspiration growing in your pots too. 



PS see you next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment