Saturday, November 5, 2011

How international was ITAD this year?

I keep visitor statistics on this blog because I want to know how far the message about International Temari Appreciation Day is travelling around the world.

I would have expected it to spread through the English speaking parts of the world (particularly through Australia, England and USA) but I was surprised to see the list of countries names in the statistics this year.

Have a look for yourself.


I see there is a huge amount of traffic that falls into the 'Unknown Country'* category, so who knows there could be many more countries than those already listed ( a few more at least). 

If you are interested you can compare the visits this year with the previous year here.

* This category is for computers whose IP address is kept behind firewalls etc so the location cannot be determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment