Sunday, July 11, 2010

ITAD Logo Competition Update.

Only 103 days to go until our first ever International Temari Appreciation Day is celebrated. Are you planning something yet?

It didn't take long but the International Temari Appreciation Day name has somehow been morphed (due to my laziness) to ITAD in all my communications. With all the emails, posts here and over at my Temari Addict Australia blog I was wondering just when RSI would set in, so in the interests of preserving my time and wrists I have shortened the name to an acronym. Unfortunately it looks like something from the apple computer company, but I assure you that if you read ITAD in one of my posts it will relate to International Temari Appreciation Day. (I think an iTad might be an apple nanosecond or a tiny apple... and definitely be something cool my son would bug me for.)

So far I have been told that several people are just beginning to stitch their entries for the logo competition and if you visit the Flickr group you will find several entries have already been submitted there. I wonder how many different versions we will see of the S16 ball? The entries so far are really lovely. Keep up the good work ladies and gentlemen. Remember to vote too.

No comments:

Post a Comment