Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Welcome to our new site.

Welcome to the official information site for International Temari Appreciation Day. If you love making Japanese Temari Balls this site is for you.

Last week I proposed to hold an annual celebration day for Temari. I put the idea out and received many messages of support from around the globe.

After doing some research I discovered there were only 6 dates that are not currently holidays anywhere in the world (so far as I am aware) so one of these would be great for an international celebration date for Temari making/appreciation. After proposing these dates the feedback seems to be that October 22 is the day most people would prefer to celebrate our craft.

I am currently in the process of having our day listed on earth calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment